A lot has happened over these past few weeks. Finished up finals, had my break, and next thing I know, I'm already in my second week in the new semester. Time sure flies.
Let's go over the highlights of my break. During the first week, I had a 2 day job courtesy of Ian Nathaniel, and did it with a few other friends. It was surprisingly fun, it was a job under Shell, and we got to work with a few radio announcers. Most notably Ean from Hitz. He's such a nice guy. Met a few new people there as well.
On the second week, I went on a 3-day vacation with the housemates to Johor Bahru and Singapore. I had such a great time there. We explored all of Universal Studios, went walking around Orchard Road, had dinner at Hooters (which was way disappointing, only 1 waitress looked attractive) and ended the night by partying at Mink with my good friend Charmaine Choo. It was exhausting, but an amazing experience.
Nothing interesting happened on my third week of break though. In a blink of an eye, the new semester started. It's gonna be a heavy semester, no doubt. Hopefully I'll do better this time around though. I'm avoiding the girl like a plague, especially since I discovered through Twitter that she seems to be seeing someone else now. Finding out hurt, no doubt but you know what, life goes on. I'll pick up the pieces and carry on.
I just had a pretty fun weekend though. I spent Halloween in Zouk, dressed up as what I call it Dancing Dracula with Jackie Chua, Zafran Aqil and again, Charmaine Choo. The next day I went to Ecoba for Raising The Bar, a monthly hip hop appreciation event with Khidmah Raffick and her friends. I met her friend Farah Hani there, and you know what, she seems pretty cool. Cute too.
| Yeah, I need to start exercising. |
Song Of The Night:
No comments:
Post a Comment