So it's been a while since my last post. Never really had nothing to blog about. Okay, guess I did but never really gotten to it. I've been trying to keep myself occupied lately. Last week, I had an event job under Shell. It was loads of fun, hanging out with the guys Ian and Kiat while working. Met Hitz DJ Ean as well, really cool guy. Tomorrow I'm off to a vacation with the housemates to Johor Bahru, and Singapore the next day. Hopefully that all turns out well.
I guess I'm blogging right now because I've had time to tend to my emotions. Yes, this is gonna be another post about her.
We haven't been talking for a week now. The last time I talked to her, she was having a hard time with things. I tried to cheer her up, but I guess I said something wrong, or I probably wasn't helping with her situation. She stopped talking to me. Thought she'd drop a text when she cooled down but that doesn't seem to be happening.
I'm horrible at cheering people up. Most of the time when people turn to me when they're having a hard time, I have no idea what to say or what to do. I feel like there's a lot of pressure put on me and I end up saying something wrong.
I guess, I just don't know what I want. I want to be in a relationship, but at the same time I'm so scared of things getting real. Maybe I should stop being scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment