| Meet Ninez. |
I've been friends with Ninez for a while now. Probably since we were 15, since we were classmates at that time. She's always fun to hang out with, and I know I can trust her with anything. I'm always complaining about my life to her and she's probably sick of it but listens anyway. Thanks for that, Ninez.
I love making her listen to my music. Every now and then I'd make her click a YouTube link and make her listen to it. Just a few hours ago I made her listen to Skrillex's "WEEKENDS!!!" even though I know she wouldn't like it. Of course I give her generally acceptable songs as well sometimes. Like Those Dancing Days' "I'll Be Yours". She loves that one apparently.
Of course, there are times she annoys my brains out. She loves cracking the lamest jokes, to which I'd react by slamming my head with a book. My palm works as well when there isn't a book in the vicinity. Oh my forehead would be so sore.
Regardless, I still love this girl. She's my best friend and I'm glad to have ever gotten the chance to meet her. Thanks for always being there for me Ninez.
Song Of The Night:
No comments:
Post a Comment