Sunday, August 26, 2012

#6- There Goes Another

Time flies fast doesn't it? Just like that, a week of Eid is over. It's been a great week though, open houses here and there, got to see a bunch of friends. I also had to see a close friend of mine, Razlan Fitri off to Kansas. He's been a good friend of mine, we've known each other since we were kids.

Meet Razlan.
A lot of people are flying off around this time. It kinda makes me sad, because who knows when I'll get to see them again. Saravana Kumar (or his new legal name Shareven) is leaving for Switzerland on Thursday, and I'll be having a last dinner with him tomorrow. I'll be seeing Misha Scott-Hewer (I don't even know if that's her real last name) on Thursday before she flies off to UK. I haven't seen her at all since she came back from Singapore, aside from the time I bumped into her in Twenty One. Really looking forward to it.

Today I went out with another girl, Alysha Khazlida. She's flying off to Manchester on the 6th of September as well. If you're close to me, you'd know that I'm somewhat close to her. Spending my day with her was really nice, we went to Empire, had some grub, then moved to Pyramid and had a few drinks. I'm gonna miss her when she flies off.

So many people are flying off soon. Jeralyn Kan, Lionel Noel, I can go on and on. I'm gonna miss these people. I'm definitely making sure I'll spend time with them before they're flying off.

Song Of The Night:

No comments:

Post a Comment