Wednesday, September 19, 2012

#9- The Infinite Sadness

Dear reader, I realize that lately my blog has been just a dumpster for my sad thoughts. I do apologize for that. This week so far has been an emotional roller coaster ride for me. The odd thing is though, is that the events that are causing the sadness happened weeks ago. Yet, all of it is only hitting me now.

I don't know how long I'd be like this, honestly. Moving on is somehow a challenging hurdle I can't seem to conquer. Weird, as I didn't think I'd take this long, or even feel this horrible. I know it's for the best. I know I'm better off this way. I know we're both better off going our separate ways. I've accepted all of that, so why am I feeling this way?

Seeing "Relationship Status: In a Relationship" hurt me more than it probably should have. It shouldn't have bothered me, yet the pain I felt seeing it was unimaginable.

Despite the abyss I'm in, there is a silver lining. I have my friends, who have my back and are constantly ready to lend a hand when I've crashed to my knees. I take comfort in that thought, knowing that I have friends who truly care about me. I don't know what kind of pathetic state I'd be without them.

It's time to face it. Here's the bottom line. I wasn't good enough. I couldn't make her happy.

Pick up the pieces and move on.

Song Of The Night:

No comments:

Post a Comment